Succulents, like many plants, give individuals an opportunity to heal and grow. Taking care of a living thing will make them feel better. Each sympathy gift box will come with a succulent, a card to express their sympathy, a candle, and a printed gift box to store it all in.
Consequently, what is a good plant to give as a sympathy gift?
Indoor Sympathy Plant Ideas
- Peace lily. A peace lily is an excellent choice for a sympathy gift. …
- Orchids. Orchids have long been a popular plant to use as a gift. …
- Palm plants. There are many different types of “palm” plants, but they all make good sympathy gifts. …
- Philodendron. …
- Garden basket.
Simply so, is a succulent a good gift?
Your clients and employees won’t need a green thumb to care for their succulent garden, and even if they are away or forget to water it for weeks, it will still thrive on their desks and be an ongoing reminder of the thoughtful gift you sent!
What do I send in lieu of flowers for sympathy?
Gifts that Give Tribute
- A commissioned painting of the deceased.
- An engraved wind chime.
- A memory book with pictures and quotes.
- Naming a star after the deceased.
- A tree sapling in honor of the deceased.
What do you send for condolences instead of flowers?
A tree or shrub the family can plant in memory of their loved one is a nice lasting memorial. Consider whether the family has a space for a tree or shrub and pick one that you feel would make a nice memorial. There are many beautiful memorial stones you can find here on the With Sympathy Gifts website.