Set the living succulent picture on a table or shelf where it can be propped up against a wall. Or hang the frame on a wall with sturdy picture hooks. Water succulents once a month; lay the frame on a flat surface and thoroughly moisten the soil. Make sure the frame is dry before you hang it up again.
In this way, how do you hang a succulent wall?
In this manner, how do you hang succulents vertically?
Where should I hang my succulents?
Wire baskets are a great option because they allow your succulents to drain properly every time you water them.
- 2) Pallets.
- 3) Fabric Pockets.
- 6) Wreaths.
- 7) Frames.
- 8) Gutters on Pallets.
- 9) Window Frame with Terra Cotta Pots.
- 10) Driftwood.
There are many different types of hanging succulents, and all would look great in containers or hanging pots, adding a very nice height to a planting. Plus, they are pretty easy to care for and would definitely help anyone who is trying to create a hanging garden full of drought-tolerant succulents.
How to Make a Designed Succulent Wall Box
- Cut succulents into little pieces.
- Soak your moss.
- Start adding your succulents in.
- Once filled keep frame sitting down for a few weeks until your succulents get a chance to root in.
- After your plants have rooted in you can hang your box up on a wall that gets some bright light.