Here are some of the plant characteristics to look for when identifying succulents:
- Leaf – shape, size and thickness.
- Color – of leaves, flowers or stems.
- Markings or bumps on the leaves.
- Flower – shape, color, number of blooms and petals.
- Stem – color, texture, length.
- Ciliate hairs.
- Epicuticular wax.
- Spikes, spines or smooth.
Similarly one may ask, what succulent has scalloped leaves?
Likewise, people ask, how do you care for Gollum Jade?
Water regularly in spring and summer, allowing soil to totally dry out before you water again. Cut back on watering in fall and water lightly and infrequently in winter. As with many succulent types, overwatering is the primary cause of death among them. Fertilize lightly in spring.