Here are some of the plant characteristics to look for when identifying succulents:
- Leaf – shape, size and thickness.
- Color – of leaves, flowers or stems.
- Markings or bumps on the leaves.
- Flower – shape, color, number of blooms and petals.
- Stem – color, texture, length.
- Ciliate hairs.
- Epicuticular wax.
- Spikes, spines or smooth.
Accordingly, what are good succulent names?
Cute Succulent Names Based on Alliteration
- Sarah the Succulent.
- Eve the Echeveria.
- Joe the Jade Plant.
- Alex the Aloe.
- Heathcliff the Haworthia.
- Randy the Rhipsalis.
- Samuel the Sedum.
- Amelia the Aeonium.
Moreover, how do you tell if a succulent is male or female?
What succulent is purple?
Echeveria ‘Dusty Rose’ is one of the purple succulents that form fast-growing rosettes of wide, powdery violet leaves. The beautiful color of these succulents only gets better with more sunlight!
20 Unique Unisex Baby Names
- Akira. Japanese in origin, this unisex name can mean “bright” or “clear.”
- Averill. …
- Chrisley. …
- Dallas. …
- Dell. …
- Gio. …
- Kamala. …
Cute Baby Names
Carter also agreed that naming your plant confirms that your overall goal is take good care of them. … Just as you’d name a pet, you should name your plant,” Carter said.