Here are some of the plant characteristics to look for when identifying succulents:
- Leaf – shape, size and thickness.
- Color – of leaves, flowers or stems.
- Markings or bumps on the leaves.
- Flower – shape, color, number of blooms and petals.
- Stem – color, texture, length.
- Ciliate hairs.
- Epicuticular wax.
- Spikes, spines or smooth.
Keeping this in consideration, which succulents are pink?
Here are 15 Stunning Pink Succulents You Would Love:
- Pachyphytum Oviferum (Moonstones)
- Anacampseros Rufescens.
- Echeveria ‘Perle Von Nurnberg’
- Echeveria ‘Afterglow’
- Echeveria ‘Laui’
- Echeveria ‘Peacockii’
- Sedum Rubrotinctum ‘Aurora’ (Pink Jelly Beans or Pink Pork and Beans)
- Graptoveria ‘Bashful’
Simply so, what does Overwatered succulent look like?
Here’s what to look for to know that your succulent is overwatered: Soft, mushy, translucent leaves–An overwatered plant will have soft, mushy leaves that may also appear shriveled. … Leaves turn black–If the overwatering continues, the leaves will start to rot and you will see them turn black.