- Prep your shadowbox frame.
- Cut floral foam to fit inside frame.
- Start with the moss and attach with hot glue.
- Roughly plan locations of fake succulents.
- Work in small sections.
- Put it all together with attaching with hot glue.
- Hang it up with High & Mighty Wall hangers (no tools required!)
Just so, how do I make a fake succulent garden?
Potting Faux Succulents – Steps
- 1) Gather containers for planting. In my case, I needed to paint the outsides of the potting containers. …
- 2) Line container with paper towel. …
- 3) Add floral foam. …
- 4) Cut stems to size. …
- 5) Make the gravel glue. …
- 6) Add gravel to container. …
- 7) Place stems into gravel. …
- 8) Top off with gravel.
People also ask, can you grow succulents on a wall?
Bigger sizes tend to get out of hand, loosing soil or even plants when hanging on a wall. Since succulents normally have a shallow root system, they can become established in just an inch (2.5 cm.) or so of soil. … Then just hang on your wall. Once roots are in place, they hold the soil.
How do you hang a succulent on a wall?
Set the living succulent picture on a table or shelf where it can be propped up against a wall. Or hang the frame on a wall with sturdy picture hooks. Water succulents once a month; lay the frame on a flat surface and thoroughly moisten the soil. Make sure the frame is dry before you hang it up again.
Use a serrated knife to trim the floral foam to fit inside the container. Push the foam down firmly to secure. Use hot glue to cover the floral foam with green moss. Add the faux succulents to the top and you are done!
Buy Fake Plants Online: 13 Stores With the Best Faux Greenery
- Hobby Lobby.
- Nearly Natural.
- Home Depot.
- Joann Fabric and Craft Store.