If you’re new to this, stick to the basics and keep things simple.
- Find a suitable setup space (spare room, garage, etc)
- Make your space light-tight.
- Choose how to configure your space (e.g. tent, entire room or cupboard within a room)
- Get good light coverage in your setup.
- Set up suitable air exchange.
Herein, how do you make a cheap indoor grow box?
Similarly one may ask, how do I build a grow room in my house?
Ultimate Guide To Setup Your Grow Room
- Step 1 – Find Grow Room Space. …
- Step 2 – Clean Designated Grow Room Space. …
- Step 3 – Build the Grow Room. …
- Step 4 – Ensure Fresh Air Circulation For Grow Room. …
- Step 5 – Have Water Source Available To Grow Room. …
- Step 6 – Grow Room Flooring. …
- Step 7 – Installing Grow Rooms Lights.
Can any LED light be used as a grow light?
LED Bulbs for Grow Lights
You can use any LED bulb to grow plants if they are emitting enough light. Plants often also look for warmth to come from the light source and we know LED bulbs do not provide much of that.
Panda Film is a waterproof, light-reflective, hardwearing co-extruded polyethylene film for lining the walls and floors of greenhouses and grow rooms. Panda = White on one side, black on the other. The white surface reflects light from the floor back into the foliage of crops.
All you need to do is vent the humid air out using an exhaust system, as long as the air from the intake is less humid than the air inside the room. You can also install a dehumidifier. There are times during the growing process when you might need to raise the humidity.
|Height w/ 2 ft. Extension Kit||8’11”|
The SolarXtreme 250 cannabis LED light draws 200 watts of power and is suitable for spaces up to 9 square feet. So a 2′ x 2′ tent or a 3′ x 3′ tent is a great fit with this light. Given its full spectrum capacity, it’s a light you can use for vegetation through flowering.
So, in your 2×2 grow tent you can grow 5-6 plants in this style. If you’re up for Pruning then you can grow only 1 plant in your grow tent. If you’re thinking about Low-stress training, then you can grow 4 plants/sq. Meter.