Steps for Starting a Succulent Plant Microbusiness;
- First, choose a niche. …
- Put together a few prototypes as proof to you and to others that this will be super fantastic.
- Market the prototypes by posting on social media and asking for feedback, comments or criticism.
- Tweak the product.
- Revisit step three.
Keeping this in consideration, what should I name my succulent business?
Unique Name Ideas For Succulent Business
- A Thousand Succulents.
- Succulents and Roses.
- Succulents N’ More.
- Botanical Bazaar.
- Burro’s Tail Succulent.
- The Succulant Shop.
- Aloe Vera Succulent.
- The Succulent Plant Store.
Simply so, how do I advertise my succulents?
Suppliers offer succulent gardens as an upsell.
- Take the mark-up for yourself.
- Offer a product that no one else can (while your competition offers the same mixed gardens)
- Use the finished containers to sell your raw materials (plants, pottery, succulent soil, and decorations)
Is selling succulents profitable?
Selling completed succulent arrangements is a great way to make some money doing what you love! … If you’re starting to run out of room for all of your amazing plants, selling them might be a great way to boost your income and have some fun too.
You may actually need a state license to sell plants. Each state has different rules, so it’s important to check your state’s requirements. California, for example, only requires a permit to sell nursery stock (outdoor plants) and seeds, but Florida requires a license for any plant sales.
Starting a backyard plant nursery can be a wonderful way to turn your love of plants and gardening into cash. It’s one of the best ways to “bootstrap” a few hundred dollars into a good income. … Fact is, most garden centers produce very few of the plants they sell.
Since the overhead for indoor plant care is low, you can give this business time to blossom. An annual income of $15,000 is reasonable for a part-time commitment, while a full-time venture can earn as much as $55,000 per year. Income will vary depending on your specific location and clientele.
What are some cool plant shop names?
- Le Cactus Club.
- The Palm Room.
- The Plant Collective.
- Little Leaf.
- The Garden.