It will reach around 15cm tall. Grow in pots indoors in bright, airy conditions, in cactus compost. Water sparingly and feed fortnightly with a balanced liquid fertiliser. Reduce watering in autumn.
Likewise, is Buddha’s temple succulent rare?
Crassula ‘Buddha’s Temple’: This amazing succulent is extremely rare and slow growing. It has a mesmerizing form of stacked leaves, somewhat resembling a pagoda.
Hereof, how do you water a Buddha Temple plant?
Crassula Buddha’s Temple has a powdery coating that is rubbed off by touch or water, so make sure to water it from below to prevent this. Crassula Buddha’s Temple is an evergreen perennial that can grow in Mediterranean, subtropical, or temperate climates in hardiness zone 9b to 11b.
What is the coolest succulent?
14 Of The Coolest Succulent Plants You Will Ever See And How You Can Get Them
- Albuca Spiralis — The Spiral Succulent. …
- Haworthia — The Pearl Succulent. …
- Crested Senecio Vitalis — The Mermaid Tale Succulent. …
- Conophytum Bilobum — The Heart Succulent. …
- Sedeveria Pink Ruby Succulent — The Color Changing Succulent.
Enlightenment. One day, seated beneath the Bodhi tree (the tree of awakening) Siddhartha became deeply absorbed in meditation, and reflected on his experience of life, determined to penetrate its truth. He finally achieved Enlightenment and became the Buddha.
Full sun to partial shade. Water thoroughly when soil is dry to the touch, then let drain completely. Avoid letting water sit for too long in the soil to prevent rot and fungal diseases. Reduce watering in the winter.
22 Buddhist Places In India : Buddhist Temples in India 2021.
Here are some of the plant characteristics to look for when identifying succulents:
- Leaf – shape, size and thickness.
- Color – of leaves, flowers or stems.
- Markings or bumps on the leaves.
- Flower – shape, color, number of blooms and petals.
- Stem – color, texture, length.
- Ciliate hairs.
- Epicuticular wax.
- Spikes, spines or smooth.