Alocasia Xanthosoma, Mickey Mouse
- Water: Daily. Keep soil moist at all times.
- Humidity: This plant prefers Humidity. …
- Fertiliser: Recommend slow release nitricote or Aquis organic lactobacilus fertilizer.
- Plant Size: Approx 35-45cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball/Pot Size: ø 17cm x 18cm H.
- Pot Type: Plant comes in a ceramic pot.
In this manner, do Mickey Mouse plants go dormant?
– Winter dormant, clumping perennial forms an attractive, upright mound of tropical foliage.
Hereof, is alocasia Mickey Mouse an indoor plant?
The tropical Mickey Mouse Alocasia can grow up to 6 feet tall when planted outdoors in warmer climates – but it’s more commonly seen as a house plant in cooler areas, where it will thrive in bright, indirect light and add the perfect contrast to your other house plants.