Also, what can I use as succulent pots?
But a popular trend right now is to use soup spoons or ladles as hanging planters for succulents. You would think that a ladle would be too small to house a plant, but small succulents seem to grow in them just fine.
Keeping this in view, who makes the most realistic artificial plants?
Buy Fake Plants Online: 13 Stores With the Best Faux Greenery
- Hobby Lobby.
- Nearly Natural.
- Home Depot.
- Joann Fabric and Craft Store.
Can you plant succulents in plastic cups?
Plastic does not insulate well and does not tend to stand up to extreme temperatures well either. Succulents planted in plastic pots and exposed to extreme temperatures are more likely to suffer the ill effects of the cold or heat than those planted in terracotta pots.
How do you make homemade succulents?
DIY It: Plant a Beautiful Indoor Succulent Garden
- Place a two-inch layer of gravel on the bottom of the bowl. …
- Add a healthy layer of the cactus potting mix, a fast-draining soil that retains little moisture.
- Time to plant, starting with your largest succulent. …
- Build out from this succulent.
How do you make cheap planters?