Follow these steps:
- In a large bowl, add 12 ounces of baking soda and 6 ounces of citric acid. …
- Add 0.2 ounces of agave extract, 0.2 ounces of Lush Succulent Fragrance Oil, and about 1/8 teaspoon of Kelly Green Mica. …
- Check the consistency of the bath bomb mixture. …
- Begin filling each mold with the bath bomb mixture.
Also know, are bath bombs good for down there?
“First of all, there are no benefits to bath bombs, and for a lot of women, they can be extremely irritating to the vulva tissue. People call it vaginal, but it’s really vulva,” she says. Using a bath bomb or similar type of bath product can cause problems for women like irritation, redness and itching.
In respect to this, what happens if you eat a Lush bath bomb?
Bath Bombs and Fizzies
Unintentional ingestion of small amounts is expected to cause minor effects such as oral irritation, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. Swallowing larger amounts has the potential to cause serious toxicity.
Does bath bombs cause UTI?
When the skin around the urethra is inflamed, it’s easier for bacteria to live there. That’s why chemicals that irritate this sensitive area can increase the risk of UTI. Bubble baths, bath bombs, and other soaps, scents, or colorings added to the bathtub are a common risk factor for UTI.
Keep it pH friendly
Also, while bubble bath and bath bombs might be a nice addition, be cautious using these when on your period. Chemicals and dyes can cause vaginal irritation and may affect your pH balance, which can already be quite sensitive when you’re menstruating.
- Add 4-5 tablespoons to your bath.
- Benefits – Calms, relieves and soothes irritated skin.
- Balance it out – Baking soda restores pH balance & neutralises skin acidity.
They’re a wholesale company, so you need to buy 10 at a time, but they cost $2.10 a piece! That’s a quarter of the price of a LUSH bath bomb! … Because they are wholesale, you don’t get to pick your scents.
Here are the top bath bombs to try for the best soak of your life.
- Best Overall: Lush Cosmetics Intergalactic Bath Bomb. …
- Best Budget: Dr. …
- Best Calming: Lush Cosmetics Twilight Bath Bomb. …
- Best Scented: Yuzu Soap Bath Bomb Cube Set. …
- Best Splurge: Ouai Chill Pills. …
- Best for Sensitive Skin: Fur Bath Drops.
Lush is being canceled after its CEO donated bath products to police.