Start with folding the felt not quite in half. Next, pinch the bottom to make a petal shape and then glue in place. Keep repeating and attaching petals until your succulent is formed. Different shapes of felt will produce different styles of succulents.
Regarding this, how do you make wool felt succulents?
Besides, how do you make a Cricut succulent?
How do you make felt cactus?
- Step 1: Print, Trace, Cut. First, download the free cactus template for this project and print it out. …
- Step 2: Sew Your Cacti. Stack two wool felt pieces. …
- Step 3: Make Cacti Leaves. …
- Step 4: Fill Cacti. …
- Step 5: Finish and Display.
Follow These Steps
- Gather materials.
- Trace and cut out paper according to pattern.
- Use marker to shade pieces as shown.
- Curl paper pieces with scissors.
- For “flower” succulent, glue and cross over tabs at base.
- Cut wire in about four-inch strips. …
- Glue and stack succulent pieces.
- Place foam in a vase or container.