Start with folding the felt not quite in half. Next, pinch the bottom to make a petal shape and then glue in place. Keep repeating and attaching petals until your succulent is formed. Different shapes of felt will produce different styles of succulents.
Similarly, how do you make felt plants?
Furthermore, how do you make succulent flowers with Cricut?
How do you make a paper succulent?
Follow These Steps
- Gather materials.
- Trace and cut out paper according to pattern.
- Use marker to shade pieces as shown.
- Curl paper pieces with scissors.
- For “flower” succulent, glue and cross over tabs at base.
- Cut wire in about four-inch strips. …
- Glue and stack succulent pieces.
- Place foam in a vase or container.