Keep these succulents in a warm, brightly lit location. Water when the top surface of soil is dry. In winter, reduce water by half. Resume watering in spring when new growth commences.
Thereof, are Greenovias Aeoniums?
Greenovia is a small genus very closely related to Aeonium. Greenovias are native from the Canary Islands where they grow in the hills between 500 and 7500 feet elevation (150 to 2300 m).
Correspondingly, how do you repot Greenovia?
How do you collect Greenovia seeds?
Greenovia aurea – 20 seeds
- Sowing of Aeonium, Greenovias is very easy. …
- The best moment to plant is in spring. …
- Sow the dust-like seeds very thin and evenly on the substrate’s surface. …
- Fill the container with soil and water it. …
- Gently spread the seeds all over the substrate.
Soil & Transplanting
This sedum prefers quick draining soil, as it helps to prevent the root rotting. Give this plant a high-quality soil for succulents or potting mix for optimal growth.
The genus Echeveria consists of about one hundred fifty species native to areas of Mexico, Central America, and South America. The genus belongs to the plant family Crassulaceae, which also includes the popular succulent genera Crassula, Sedum, Sempervivum, and Kalanchoe.