10 Indoor Plants That You Can Grow in Your House Right Now!
- Areca Palm. Photo: www.houseplantsexpert.com. …
- English Ivy. Photo: Pintrest. …
- Aloe Vera. Photo: aloeeveragee.blogse.nl. …
- Indian Basil. Photo: www.focmag.com. …
- Dracaena. Photo: wikipedia.org. …
- Ladies’ Slipper Orchid. Photo:mainstreettrolley.wordpress.com. …
- Spider Plant. …
One may also ask, what are the 5 main plants?
However, plants also have many features in common. Based on these similarities, scientists are able to classify distinct plants into 5 groups known as seed plants, ferns, lycophytes, horsetails, and bryophytes. Seed plants consist of a wide variety of plants that bear seeds to reproduce.
Likewise, people ask, what are the 4 plant types?
The kingdom Plantae consists of four major plant groups on land: bryophytes (mosses), pteridophytes (ferns), gymnosperms (cone-bearing plants), and angiosperms (flowering plants). Plants may be categorized as vascular or nonvascular.
Do Plants Name?
Plants have names, just like people do. Sometimes two or more plants share the same name, or an individual plant may be known by several different names, depending on local and family traditions. So the everyday, common names we give plants can be confusing to gardeners.
List of largest plants
- Conifers (Pinopsida)
- Flowering plants (angiosperms)
- Cycads (Cycadophyta)
- Liverworts (Marchantiophyta)
- Mosses (Bryophyta)
- See also.
Classification Based on Growth Habits
- Herbs. The herb is a short-sized plant with soft, green, delicate stem without the woody tissues. …
- Shrubs. Shrubs are medium-sized, woody plants taller than herbs and shorter than a tree. …
- Trees. Trees are big and tall plants. …
- Climbers. …
Plants can be divided into groups: Flowering Plants and Non-Flowering Plants.
- Flowering Plants: Plants which bare flowers are called flowering plants. Examples are: Orchids, Roses, Sunflowers, etc.
- Non-Flowering Plants: Plants which do not bare flowers are known as non-flowering plants. Examples are: Ferns, Mosses, etc.
tree, woody plant that regularly renews its growth (perennial). Most plants classified as trees have a single self-supporting trunk containing woody tissues, and in most species the trunk produces secondary limbs, called branches.
Mints are aromatic, almost exclusively perennial herbs. They have wide-spreading underground and overground stolons and erect, square, branched stems.
Tulsi is an aromatic shrub in the basil family Lamiaceae (tribe ocimeae) that is thought to have originated in north central India and now grows native throughout the eastern world tropics.
Phragmites australis is the most common plant.