These include Discaria pubescens, Acacia aphylla, Acacia glaucoptera and Daviesia euphorbioides. While these plants aren’t really true succulents their interesting colour, shape and form seem to have extraordinary appeal for succulent collectors (and can be grown among succulents).
Likewise, people ask, what indoor plants are succulents?
Best Succulents to Grow Indoors
- Jade plant (Crassula ovata)
- Christmas kalanchoe (Kalanchoe blossfeldiana)
- Mother-in-law tongue or snake plant (Sansevieria trifasciata)
- Crown of thorns (Eurphorbia milii)
- Medicine plant (Aloe vera)
- Christmas cactus (Schlumbergera x buckleyi)
- Zebra cactus (Haworthia fasciata)
Subsequently, are succulents bad luck?
Not all succulents are thought to bring good fortune some of them are considered as a symbol of bad luck. Like succulents with thorns should not be placed indoors as they can be a source of bad luck according to the Feng Shui practice. … Placing a thorny succulent in your bedroom causes intimacy issues.