Most echeverias bloom in late spring to early summer but are known to blossom in fall as well. Aloe vera typically blooms in summer, but can certainly blossom at other times of the year – several blossom in autumn and winter. Jade, kalanchoe, rhipsalis, and some hoya also bloom in autumn and winter.
Herein, how do I know what type of succulent I have?
Here are some of the plant characteristics to look for when identifying succulents:
- Leaf – shape, size and thickness.
- Color – of leaves, flowers or stems.
- Markings or bumps on the leaves.
- Flower – shape, color, number of blooms and petals.
- Stem – color, texture, length.
- Ciliate hairs.
- Epicuticular wax.
- Spikes, spines or smooth.
In this way, what succulent has pink flowers?
Orchid Cactus is succulent with pink flowers that give it a distinctive look. The stems of orchid cactus are broad and have sharp edges. You can plant it in hanging baskets or pots, and it blooms without much hassle. It grows up to two feet long and two inches wide that makes it suitable to place in any mid-size pots.