>> Click to read more <<
Furthermore, how do you care for rose succulents?
Whether your plant is in a pot or in the ground, the watering is the same. Thoroughly drench your Rose Succulent as soon as the soil becomes totally dry. In the summer, this could be every couple of days. In the winter it’ll take longer to dry, so you may only need to water once every week or two weeks.
Thereof, how do you figure out what kind of succulent you have? Here are some of the plant characteristics to look for when identifying succulents:
- Leaf – shape, size and thickness.
- Color – of leaves, flowers or stems.
- Markings or bumps on the leaves.
- Flower – shape, color, number of blooms and petals.
- Stem – color, texture, length.
- Ciliate hairs.
- Epicuticular wax.
- Spikes, spines or smooth.